Hemisphere GNSS – Sellside Advisor
Building on a powerful intellectual property portfolio, Hemisphere GNSS has become a leader in the high-performance satellite positioning and heading marketplace with a robust technology foundation and a relentless focus on innovation.
Hemisphere holds 37 patents (with an additional 28 pending) and other intellectual property and sells globally with several leading product, service, and technology brands including Athena™, Atlas®, Crescent®, Eclipse™, Outback Guidance®, and Vector™ for high-precision positioning and heading applications.
Hemisphere is headquartered in Scottsdale, AZ, USA, delivering its tailored solutions on a global scale with sales in more than 55 countries. Hemisphere also wholly-owns and operates Outback Guidance, based out of Hiawatha, KS, USA, designing, manufacturing, and selling highly-refined precision agriculture steering solutions through a global dealer channel.
- Raise up to USD$ 13 MM for business development and acquisition purposes.
- Managed the process of communications with a selected list of institutional investors in Canada and U.S.
- Obtained multiple Term Sheets for clients to choose from;
- Build the whole investment presentations including Teaser, CIM, Financial Model, and Technology presentation;
- Managed through the closing condition process on financial and legal due diligence over final steps.
- Successfully raised US$ 13,000,000 debt from a Canadian financier with competitive interest rate;
- Successfully supported company’s financial needs of continued business development and sieged on new opportunities in U.S. market.