GrubMarket – Sellside Advisor
Founded in 2014, GrubMarket is a San Francisco-based food technology company operating in the space of food supply chain eCommerce for both business customers and end consumers, as well as providing related software-as-a-service solutions to digitally transform businesses throughout the food supply chain.
GrubMarket operates in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Missouri, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington and British Columbia (Canada), with plans to expand to other parts of the U.S., Canada, and other parts of the world.
“The only success criterion of my entrepreneurial pursuit remains whether I am able to eventually scale GrubMarket to achieve $100 billion in annual revenues (eCommerce and software sales combined), offering both first-mile and last-mile digital solutions for the food supply chain industry in not only the U.S., but also across the globe.” – Mike Xu, CEO of GrubMarket.
- Raise growth equity capital from like-minded investors to support operational expansion, acquisitions, and new market entries in future.
- Worked closely with the client to learn about their passion, drive, mission, business model, and growth strategy;
- Introduced the investor to the client in a discrete manner, and managed the communications to build deeper trust;
- Worked closely with investors to answer questions relating to operations, financials, and growth plan;
- Add value for the trust development and be creative in contributing to the transactional process;
- Successfully closed US$25 million from the investor;
- The proceeds from the raise will be used to accelerate the management’s growth plan;
- The partnership will lead to exciting synergy values in future.