GrubMarket – Sellside Advisor
- Founded in 2014, GrubMarket is a San Francisco-based food technology company operating in the space of food supply chain eCommerce for both business customers and end consumers, as well as providing related software-as-a-service solutions to digitally transform businesses throughout the food supply chain.
- GrubMarket operates in Arizona, California, Connecticut, Georgia, Michigan, New York, New Jersey, Missouri, Massachusetts, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington and British Columbia (Canada), with plans to expand to other parts of the U.S., Canada, and other parts of the world.
- “The only success criterion of my entrepreneurial pursuit remains whether I am able to eventually scale GrubMarket to achieve $100 billion in annual revenues (eCommerce and software sales combined), offering both first-mile and last-mile digital solutions for the food supply chain industry in not only the U.S., but also across the globe.” – Mike Xu, CEO of GrubMarket.
- Raise growth equity capital from U.S investors for business development purpose and acquisition purpose.
- Worked closely with the client to learn about their passion, drive, mission, business model, and growth strategy;
- Introduced the investor to the client in a discrete manner, and managed the communications to build deeper understanding of the business strategy;
- Worked closely with the investor to answer questions relating to operations, financials, and growth plan;
- Successfully raised US$40 million from Tiger Global Management.
- The proceeds from the raise will be used to accelerate future growth;
- “GrubMarket is digitally transforming the trillion-dollar, highly fragmented, old-school food supply chain. They are executing a disciplined, profitable strategy and introducing modern software to the industry. We look forward to being a part of GrubMarket’s journey to improve the efficiency and sustainability of the American food ecosystem.“ – Griffin Schroeder, Partner, Tiger Global Management.